All that sparkles and Beauti blingz

06 December 2013

olive green eyes


done by me on my sis :)
Skin type: Normal-dry

Products used:
FACE:
foundation : karaja liquid
powder: Bobb brown translucent powder
highlighter: Girl meets pearl by benefits ( the most gorgeous highlighter on earth) <3

EYES: Mac olive green pigment,Nyx eyeshade rust,Barry M dazzle dust in blue purple
eyeliner: kryolan
mascara: Maybelline falsies and loreal (mixed both) :D

LIPSPencil liner by rimmel in tiramisu
lipstick: Revlon pink in the afternoon <3

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love Girl Meets Pearl!! Reviewed it on my blog as well :-)
    Nice post! Do more of these

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou soooo much it's very encouraging .. will do more InshaAllah
      PS my sister is showing some nakhra these days khe khe khe ^_^

      Delete