All that sparkles and Beauti blingz

15 January 2014

Loreal true match blush in baby blossom review and photos


I wanted this product for soooo long since I heard that it is a dupe of Mac well-dressed blush but sadly it was not available in Dubai. Luckily I got from drugstore.com through makeup & accessories Pakistan.

I love this pretty pink color it’s a really nice& soft color looks so natural. Very pleased with a quality love subtle pigments. Perfect for a day time, Glides on easily...it’s a sheer tone blush you can build up the intensity depending on your skin tone and personal preference however  I like to use very light hand with blushes as u can see it below its barely there I wanted it to look “natural and subtle” ^_^

You can expect a little fall out. It comes with a brush and a mirror and this brush sheds like mad... overall no complains you get 6grams of product in a very affordable price take advantages of sales to save a little money :)








Price: 11.49$ (excluding tax) I paid 50dh=1450Rs
Availability: Online, Makeup & accessories in pakistan


*Kindly note that this is not sponsored. Whatever I review is bought by myself please read the policy. I am just sharing my personal thoughts and from where I ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment